Teste do Facebook - Your Tokio Hotel Boyfriend And What They Think

   Desta vez quero mostrar-vos um teste do facebook que eu fiz uma vez...
   Pelo título do tópico vocês já devem ter concluído que é sobre os TH! Pois então, eu fiz o teste e no final aparece-vos o resultado que vos deu e um pequeno textinho muito engraçado (em inglês, mas pronto! -.-').

   Da primeira vez que o fiz deu-me o Bill, mas depois voltei a fazê-lo e deu-me o Georg! :P
   As perguntas do teste em si não nada de especial (são só 3 questões e duas delas são só escolher smiles -.-') mas pelo resultado que vos der no final, vale MESMO muito a pena fazê-lo!

   O link do teste é este: http://apps.facebook.com/quizcreate/quiz.php/542998/Your-Tokio-Hotel-Boyfriend-And-What-They-Think/


   Qual foi o resultado que vos deu? :)

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

2 comentários:

  1. Deu-me o Tom! QUE LOOOOL XD

    BILL-She spoils Tom though she gives him what he wants no matter what the cost is...It's just constant sex between them... After lives, In the bathroom, In my room, in Georg's, and Gustav's room... But shes really pretty TOM- ''I spend all my time with _________ all day sometimes I forget me and my band members have rehearsals, and i get yelled at by Bill...I love _________ she is so eatable i love licking her all over her body. Shes a little feisty at times. Biting my ear, neck or whatever she can bite on...instead of telling me she wants sex she shows me... I think i like that better. GUSTAV-That damn Tom is always acting stupid around her to piss us off. Like this one time where he said he couldn't pick up his book he made her pick it up. Oh and of course she was wearing a skirt! He stood right behind her and gave her a big PELVIC THRUST!!! GEORG- '' ________ makes me mad!'' ''she makes Tom late for rehearsals.'' ''Sometimes we have a live and hes late because of her...'' ''But other than that i like __________.'' Tom's attitude reflects on her.'' A wonderful girl i can say. She likes to lick him... most of the time. And when were on tour they're always in the bathroom.

    isto faz parecer um bocado p*** :P

    ResponderEliminar

Gostaste do post? Sim? Ótimo!
Deixa um comentário a dizer o que mais gostaste e porquê.